I am posting few words, which can be remembered easily by comparing it with other words, or by breaking the words.
this is how i am trying to remember vocabularies.
1) fallacy: false appearance "if you know the word false then you can guess it easily"
2) gregarious: socialised or friendly " if you know the word garrulous means talkative"
3) conscientious: thoroughly "remember science is thorough word, or huge term as it has many branches"
4) foible: weak "remember feeble" and its opposite forte "strengthen/ reinforced"
5) alleviate: get free from stress/ relieve stress " just compare it with elevation means hight of something" (just for memorising words)
6) ruthless: careless "reckless means careless"
7) Deceit: to mislead someone " diplicity have the same meaning"
8) matriarchy: society ruled by women " just remember maternal"
9) commandment: divine rule, "remember command means to rule"
10) CONCENSUS: general agreement, " consignment means delivering goods, goods can be delivered after general agreement"
Sharing is caring :